How can I make payments?
Payments can be made in person at Fairview City Hall. Cash, check, money order or credit cards are accepted. You may mail payments by check or money order. Payments by credit card can be made over the phone by calling (503) 665-7929.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do if I cannot appear in Court on my scheduled day?
2. How much time do I have to pay my parking ticket?
3. Will violations go on my driving record?
4. How can I make payments?
5. What if I cannot make it to court but want to see the judge?
6. May I take a driver's safety class as an alternative?
7. Do you offer payment agreements?
8. What happens if I fail to comply with the terms of a payment agreement?