Click to Home
Go To Search

All City News & Announcements

Posted on: February 6, 2018

Street Light Trouble?

Street lights located in Fairview are owned, operated and maintained by the Mid-County Lighting District. 

There are several options to report a street light issue.  
  • Contact the city of Fairview Public Works Department. Staff will then handle the reporting to Mid-County Lighting District and will track until completed. Call 503-674-6223 or send an email to
  • Report directly to Mid-County Lighting District. Call 503-988-0164, send an email to, or use a mobile/ desk top app - https://yourgov.carte graph. com/ or download the Cartegraph YourGov app using your Android or Apple device from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
When reporting a street light outage or repair, it is very helpful if you provide the address the pole is nearest to, the map and pole number, and what the problem is, (light out, flickering, on all day). Most light poles have a metal tag located on them which has the map and pole number.
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in All City News & Announcements