- 6:30 PM
- Third Tuesday of each month
- City Hall
1300 NE Village Street
Fairview, Oregon 97024
Bringing neighbors together through our shared experiences and in celebration of our diverse city as it evolves over time. We do so by connecting our extended community through engagement, outreach and partnership.
Pillars of Purpose
- Integrity: to serve all Fairview communities with respect and commitment to excellence.
- Communication: to share information about CEC and the efforts to celebrate and inform our diverse communities.
- Fun: to spread joy by creating rewarding opportunities to enjoy City events.
- Volunteerism: to promote active engagement and integration to continue our service and partnerships.
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Most Recent
Minutes are available following approval. Most Recent l View All
|Name ||Term Ends|
|Position Open ||12/31/2023|
|Councilor Steve Owen||Council Liaison|
Committee Administration & Rules
- Fairview Municipal Code Chapter 2.14 Commissions, Committees & Task Forces: Council Created
- Fairview Municipal Code Chapter 2.17 Community Engagement Committee
- CCAC Rules - Resolution 7-2014
Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, and other Advisory Bodies Rules